Why is my plan different?
My plan combines Low Impact HIIT exercises and Pilates, which is a highly effective way of shedding weight and toning up with minimal risk of injury. Women who have just had babies need to be more careful when starting a new exercise regime, as their bodies are more prone to injury. High Impact exercise which is promoted widely at the moment, can leave you with aches, pains and serious injuries and should be avoided unless you are very physically fit whether you’ve just had a baby or not! The good news is that you can still achieve fantastic results, without putting your body under so much pressure.
- It’s suitable for new mums, easing you back into fitness safely
- Short but highly effective 30 minute workouts
- Cost effective – no pricey gym memberships!
- Can do it in the comfort of your own home
- Quick, easy healthy recipes for all the family
- Teaches you how to cook and eat healthily for life
- Meet other mums doing the program through our online community
- Help beat the baby blues
- Lose your baby weight, tone up and get in the best shape of your life!